THIS IS ME
- I'm an Aussie, a mum, an author and much more.
- I work in social media and marketing.
- I'm also a travel writer and editor of TypingTravel.com
- I love spending time with my family and telling stories.
- I'm a fan of podcasts, reading, travel & tea
- I value kindness, friendship & creativity
- I have a house to run, a dog to walk and most days I feel like I’m swimming upstream – perhaps you can relate?
- I write children's books and young adult novels.
- I co-own a boutique publishing company with my daughter, who is a talented illustrator and artist.
- I am terrible at remembering names.
- I’m a recovering cyberchondriac
- I buy food magazines for the articles.
- I hate green peas so much don’t think I could eat one for a million dollars (all offers accepted though).
- I’ve never watched Game Of Thrones or The Walking Dead and have no plans to as I am a wimp about blood, gore and violence.
WHAT I DO
- I'm a travel blogger who writes and edits TypingTravel.com.
- I also write children's books featuring magical creatures like dragons, fairies and mermaids.
- I own a boutique press with my daughter, Delaney, who illustrates all my books.
- We publish children's print, audio and ebooks.
- I am available to hire for a range of creative and business services.
- I also work with brands to tell great stories. To find out more, please click here.
Many years ago I studied communication at the University of Canberra for a B.A. in Communication. I worked in public relations for 20 years.
I currently work as a social media manager.